Cannabis Industry Meeting
Wednesday January 25, 2017 at UBC Robson Square Room HSBC Hall C680
6:30pm – Food and networking
7:00 – 9:00pm – Meeting and Discussion
Legalization is finally coming but do you know how it will impact your dispensary?
Join us for an evening of discussion with industry leaders and volunteers.
- Learn what CAMCD discussed at the closed door meeting with the Federal Task Force on Legalization
- Discover what the BC Ministry of Health has advised CAMCD on future legalization
- Voice your opinion on how legalization in British Columbia should look
- Vote on the priorities and objectives of CAMCD as legalization approaches
- Get educated on how dispensaries are facing tax challenges by the CRA
- Get unique insight into the City of Vancouver’s position on the future of dispensaries and the current MMRU bylaws
There will be a networking session to meet other dispensary operators and CAMCD representatives.
Appetizers, Coffee and Tea will be provided.